Sunday, February 10, 2008

Trickery

The things we do in order to get things finished. Trickery, deceit, morally corrupt behaviour. Okay, well, maybe it wasn't that bad. Had to get last scene of The Cleaning Station finished. Was boring myself with the slowness of getting it out. Alas, had absolutely no interest in sitting down and concentrating on it. So this is what I did. I pretended I wasn't working on it. I had it there on my computer screen but I feverishly ignored it and worked on my short story. Of course, before you knew it, I was thinking of how the final scene could be staged and writing it in bits and pieces and while it took forever, it is now officially done. Except for the rewriting which it will need quite a bit. But I did get to write THE END and that was all I needed to happen last night. Well, actually, early this morning.

Onwards and upwards.

No comments: