Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Terror and laughs

My movie day was great. Charlie Wilson's War is hilarious and proves yet again what I have thought for the longest time. Aaron Sorkin is a fucking genius. So are the Coen brothers. No Country for Old Men is terrifying. I mean, really terrifying. And I usually don't go all girly on violence. Bring it on I say. But this hits you in the face and never stops. And the ending is perfect. So all in all good good day.

Haven't managed to quite finish the plan for The Cleaning Station but it will definitely get done this morning. Got some good work done on it last night and also managed to write some prose in my new moleskin notebook which I got for my birthday. I like getting new notebooks for different projects. Actually I think I just like the idea of being able to start afresh. Clean paper, nothing crap written on it.

Anyway, The Cleaning Station gets done this morning because I'm going to start writing it tomorrow. And that's just the way that is going to go.

No comments: