Friday, February 22, 2008

Figments and Celebrations

Yes. I haven't been blogging in the last few days but that is because I have been working my already hard-working butt off and …

I HAVE FINISHED THE FIRST DRAFT OF MY NEW FULL-LENGTH PLAY.

Do I rock?

… Ah, yes.

Have I become more beautiful and intelligent because of my great feat?

… Undoubtedly. I positively freakin' glow.

Did it turn out anything like I planned?

Not even close. Towards the end there is a lot of biting and a lot of blood flowing and well, it kinda gets a little weird and perhaps when I think about it at a later date it will seem a bit vampirish and it will be the first thing to go in the rewrites .. hang on. I just finished the first draft. Let's not sully the moment with talk about rewrites. Rewrites. It's perfect, it's wonderful, it's a goddamn work of art people.

Sorry.

So you should be … mean little figment of my imagination.

Okay. I apologised. What more do you want from me?

Oh, so now it's my fault? Typical.

Can we move on?

Don't speak to me like that. That tone. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm moving on. I don't know about you … Will I be celebrating?

Well, I got pretty tanked last night and am feeling it in the head region this morning. But what I'm really going to do is get the hell out of my writing room for a bit. Go see something that isn't my reflection in the computer. That sight will depress the hell out of anyone.

Thanks for the chat.

Oh fuck off.


 


 

No comments: