Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Going back, going forward

I thought I would have my work cut out for me doing the rewrites of The Cleaning Station. But it was nowhere as bad as I thought. In fact, a lot of it is actually quite good. I only have about five pages to go and once that is done I'm going to rewrite something else. I'm thinking that may be the key to not feeling overwhelmed. I have a lot of things that are fine, they just need a rewrite. But it's just more fun to start new stuff, to think about the future rather than go back and try and remember what I was thinking when I wrote that. Or, more importantly, what was I trying to say and how can I now say it better. So that's what I'm going to do today. Finish rewrites for The Cleaning Station and then rewrite one or more short plays.

No comments: