Friday, February 8, 2008

Travelling North

I was watching In The Company of Actors last night, the documentary about the making of Hedda Gabler for the Sydney Theatre Company. And I have to say, that it was incredibly boring. I mean, I have been in enough productions to know that they are a hotbed of tantrums, exhaustion and more than a couple of erotic clinches behind the curtains. None of that with Cate and co. All they talked about was the artistic wonderfulness of theatre and how it was the highlight of their careers. Boring. Give me the struggle people. Show me the blood, sweat and tears. Give me a little drama!

Got 10 pages out on The Cleaning Station yesterday. Which was better than the five from the day before. But then did absolutely nothing else. Well, did Pilates and then did nothing else. Today, I'm going to try and write this until the end. It would be lovely to write The End today, even though I have to go back and rewrite some stuff. That would be a good feeling.

No comments: