Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Witches

There was a first for me last night. I feel like a virgin the morning after two bottles of passion pop and a testosterone-riddled boy. I too have entered into new territory. Unlike the passion-popped virgin, I could probably pretend it never happened and continue on with my life but now that I’m writing it … well, anyone for some passion pop?

So what’s my big news?

Well, I sent my first children’s play out into the deep, wide, unforgiving world to see if sinks or floats. No, wait, that’s witches. I’m not expecting much from this – it is my first children’s play and who gets their first play produced? Okay, crazy talented people who suck co- no, wait, that’s actors.

So, it’s out there. And hopefully, if I get my act together, it will go to a lot of other places and I’ll write more and people will want to put them on and children from everywhere will love, love, love me and then I will be complete.

No I won’t, but it sure would be nice.

No comments: