Sunday, June 8, 2008

Legs and plays

Well, last night, I managed to get my act together and get SOME STUFF DONE! I now have four beautiful scenes for Good World which I know doesn't sound like much but actually comes to 37 pages. That sounds like a lot more doesn't it? Yes, well … I figure I only have one more scene and then I have ACT ONE! The excitement is palpable, there's a buzz in the air, there's an feeling of … things are going to get accomplished!

I also read about the best article on playwriting ever – read it NOW! and tell me I am wrong. See, told you I wasn't.

Today is pretty myself up and go out to lunch to a hideous place called Post Mao Café. Well, it was hideous the last time I was there so I'm not expecting anything this time around. Perhaps I'll come home singing loud songs of praise about the place but I'm not holding my breath. But this is what I do for the people that I love and my friend Fraser fits very squarely into that category. So I've dyed my hair and I'm about to pluck my eyebrows and shave my legs and scrub myself clean and go and have a good time. Because that's what we do with people we love.

 

No comments: