Wednesday, June 18, 2008

about last night

Last night was a bit of a non-event writing wise. Exhausted after the day job which was particularly horrific, I headed for the wine bottle rather than a pen and paper. Mid life crisis lost a piece of paper that needed to be found oh you know, ten minutes ago please … what’s your name again? Makes me want to …

And now I’ve just heard that I have to get a really long grant application done and dusted by the end of the weekend. Life is cruel.

In happier news, I started a new play yesterday which I’m hoping is going to be somewhere around the twenty minute mark which I’ve just realised could possibly be good for a couple of opportunities coming up because technically it’s a two-hander but it’s not really … let’s keep that to ourselves shall we?

No comments: