Saturday, June 7, 2008

Life sans pod

Oh, it feels good not being in a pod. Learnt an interesting detail about mid-life crisis guy yesterday. I think he's deaf. Or at least he's deaf to my dulcet tones. I'm barely three metres away from him but if I call out to him, nothing, not even a twitch. For a while I thought he was just ignoring me but not even a twitch? The guy is actually getting more interesting. No, no, say it isn't true.

Last night I got off to a good start on rewrites for Good World. Totally rewrote scene three and most of scene four, okay, some of scene four. Scene three now totally rocks. It's much better and no longer just a filler scene which it kind of felt like up until last night.

However, this morning has been a slow, rambling start. Basically I've bought some toilet paper. That's been about it. And found a recipe for chilli con carne which I'm going to make tonight. I also managed to waste about an hour and a half in Kmart buying three things. I now have about two hours to do about six hours worth of work. Can she do it? Can she really do it?

No comments: