Monday, June 9, 2008

Change of Heart

Well - and this is predictable – I take it all back about Post Mao Café. The food was fantastic and we had the greatest time. We then went to a pub around the corner and had a drinking session and had even a greater time. And I didn't even get so drunk that I wrote myself off completely. Which is always nice. In fact this morning, I feel fantastic. Ready to get to work – which will be the final scene of Act One of Good World. Which was … let me think … oh yes, the plan for this weekend. First, just to get the muscles moving, I'm going to type up the rewrites for a ten minute play and hopefully that will be another thing DONE! Cross it off the list – of course there is a list – and move onto the next thing. The list is very, very long. I almost wrote the list is very, very wrong. Which it most likely is.

No comments: