Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Grants

Finally got what we think will be the last grant application for the show going up in November DONE yesterday. It's all typed, we think we've answered all the questions, we've got all the bits and pieces so now I just have to print it out and pop it in the mail. Easy. Simple. Something will go wrong. Something always goes wrong with grants. The computer will explode. It will have lost the one document I need. The printer will run out of ink, it will too explode, it will suddenly have memory loss and not recognise its good friend the computer. The post office will be closed for an inexplicable public holiday, I'll fall over and break my ankle on my way there. Something will go wrong. Because that's what happens with grants. And there's no getting around it.

No comments: