Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day Two

So yesterday, I read through both plays and my mind started to explode with ideas. The thing that kept coming back to me was that this was a fairytale. It's a cautionary tale in that all the characters in both plays have to learn something before they can move on. So I've decided that the style is very dreamy, floaty à these words help me but probably don't explain much. I want the space to be very fluid and able to change with a word, a look, a change in a mood.

So last night, and this took forever, I put together the opening scene, which will run for about ten minutes and introduces everyone and shows where they are before the action starts to happen.

Today, I'm off to the movies and dinner but hopefully I will get the next two or three scenes done – now that I know what I'm doing … sort of.

Till next time.

No comments: