Friday, January 2, 2009

Who loves me?

Well, if they're handing out awards for most productive first day of the new year, I would like to humbly raise my hand and nominate myself. Things achieved yesterday:

  1. One Cloud – Typed up, rewritten, sent off to four theatres. DONE!
  2. New short play – Started to write this on Wednesday and got about 8 pages in and realised that nothing was happening and it was all a bit slapstick and not in a good way, in a totally ridiculous way that made me want to do bad things to small fluffy animals. Anyway, rewrote that yesterday and while still needing a bit (read: a lot, a lot, oh god, a lot) of work, has a first draft and is kind of strange and lovely.
  3. Served up quite the most fantastic antipasto platter to ever set foot in Footscray.

Diamonds. Chocolates, trips to New York … you decide what the prize should be. I'll get back to the list of things to do for today.

No comments: