Monday, January 5, 2009

Productivity and I are BFF

Finished short play, now called Linger which has been duly sent off to the other side of the world. It's based on/inspired by the statement "You're good enough to eat". So there. I rock, no need to dance around it.

Also have written first draft of another short play called Revolution which I'm about to type up, rewrite and also send to the other side of the world. Totally rock, no need to dance around it.

Have started to make notes about a long one act I'm going to write very soon about baby farming. I think it's going to be great. Morality, women, babies, and the men that think they control all that. Awesomely rock, no need to dance around it.

Also watched the most fascinating documentary about Dr William Freeman, the man that invented the lobotomy. Wow. And I thought I had an ego. Did you know the youngest person he performed a lobotomy on was 4 YEARS OLD!!!!. Unbelievable. He also performed a lobotomy on a 10 year old boy who didn't like to go to bed. Yes, I don't feel like dancing either.

No comments: