Saturday, January 24, 2009

Plans schmans

Things have gone slightly off the rails in the last week or so, namely due to the cash job and the demands of.  Have still yet to find a way to manage both a full day's work and then writing at night.  I manage to get something down every day but it's hardly any serious work.  However, there is a long weekend here this weekend and that means writing, writing, writing.  I'm working on a one-act and a couple of 10 minute plays.  I'm hoping to get a completed first draft of the one-act done and dusted and even typed - oh, how she tries.  If only trying were half the battle but apparently it is nothing of the battle at all.  I'm also working on the first 10 pages of a script for a competition and that HAS TO BE DONE BY TOMORROW.  So, perhaps ... I MIGHT DO THAT TOMORROW!   There's also a house to clean and a play to be watched and I would really like to see one of the dozen or so great fucking movies that are out at the moment. 

No comments: