Saturday, September 6, 2008

Where the hell never ends

Blah. Another week goes by. This cash job is killing me. Sucking me dry. All I want to do at the end of the day is find my piece of couch and the bottom of a bottle of wine. Oh, the pain. Oh, the torture. Only one more week to go.

Didn't get anywhere near through my to do list last weekend. But did manage to get all the presents to the people they needed to go to and … well, that's about all. It seemed more impressive when I was doing it.

But another weekend approaches and it's almost a quarter through. Done nothing so far but I feel there is momentum still left in this old horse.

I want to get Good World done and dusted. Rewritten and then out into the world. I have too many unfinished things. I also have to get an application done for the play in November. And submissions. Time to get things out there.

No comments: