Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ho, hum

Ah, how the awesomeness (which is of course the opposite of suckfulness - yeah I went to university. Shut up. So what if it was a Creative Arts degree. I said, shut up) drifts further and further away. So hard to be awesome. Perhaps that will be the title of my first self-help book "So hard to be awesome: why bother?" I know. It's got New York Times Bestseller list written all over it.

Anway where were we. Ah yes, the Suck O Meter. Well, the typing is going well. It's going to be very nicely typed. Which is better that it being poorly typed but not much better than anything else.

I did get 8 pages written yesterday morning. This I was quite happy with. Pages written this morning? I didn't even dream I was writing them let alone actually getting out of bed and writing them.

Suck O Meter: 9

This is going to take a lot of work.

No comments: