Saturday, August 1, 2009

Give peace a chance

This week seems to have flown by. New cash job is pretty full on but everyone is nice and I haven't screwed anything up yet. So that is good and good for my general well-being. My days are also taken up with planning a trip to QLD next week for M's wedding and then general family business. The wedding is turning out to be the easy bit. Trying to get my family to come together as good families should do is proving more difficult. I understand how foreign diplomats feel when dealing with the Middle East. It's very similar. In fact, I might consider that a fallback position if this whole writing thing doesn't work out.

Work has been so full on laterly that all the real writing has been left to the weekend. This weekend I have to read through the monster treatment of New Light Shine and get it straight. The writing has to start by Monday at th latest. I've made a start on it and it's all kinda working. It may be a little BIG. It needs some pruning. Every play can't be about everything. Can it?



No comments: