Monday, December 29, 2008

My idea of a perfect Christmas

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas.

This had to be one of the best Christmas's I've ever had. And the key ingredient – the absence of stress. The other half and I woke up whenever we wanted to, casually made coffee, casually opened our presents (well, I tried for casual but something about a Christmas tree and wrapped presents with my name on them never fails to turn me into a four year old child), and then spent the rest of the morning hanging out, reading my presents, having a bath, casually getting dressed.

Then, we walked the whole two minute walk to local pub/restaurant and ate and drank like kings for the next four hours while someone else served us and cleaned up after us. Returned, walking the whole two minutes back home , where we lazed on couch and did nothing much yet again.

Bliss. Every Christmas should be like this.

No comments: