Monday, October 13, 2008

I’m am so cool with what you are doing I’m practically an popsicle

Had another rehearsal yesterday and things are progressing very nicely. Only minor cuts to the script but there is still one scene that is bothering me. I'm starting to really enjoy these rehearsals. The actors are top-notch brilliant and they do all this weird stuff with my characters that for once don't make me think "Stop that. Stop that right now. You are physically hurting me with that crap you're going on with." Instead I'm all like you're cool, that is very cool, that not so cool but keep going. Director creature told me about what she's planning for the set and that is way, way cool and I'm so excited I could seriously bust a lung.

I still have one scene that is problematic and really should be taken out the back for a good spanking – which is what I'm going to do today. I also have a press release to fix up and then I'm off to see Tim Crouch's An Oak Tree tonight. Busy, busy, busy.

No comments: