Sunday, January 3, 2010

Boom!

So, it's been about a month since I was last here and while the time seemed to fly, it didn't seem like I was doing much. But I'm sure I was. I may be a genius at procrastination but still things get done. I hope that when you think of me, and I know that you think of me often and you are gloriously close to becoming a stalker, you don't picture a sloth human munching donuts on the couch. I rarely eat donuts.

But still, the end of the year saw the days melting in to each other and seemed to be gone before I knew it. And now, we are in @)!) – which is 2010 if hold down the shift button.

I'm doing something HUGE this year and I'm talking about it all here. You may see me around town trying not to cry and look aimless. It's going to be fun. Or it is going to kill me. Either way, I hope it changes my life, because as much as I love whinging to you all, I want to be a happy little duckling. Literally. But in case I can't manage that, I'll just take the happy.

No comments: