Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where I am.

Update:

  1. My play Bloody Bride Wife that was going to be the coolest play ever, thus making me coolest playwright ever, has turned out to be a huge steaming pile of shit. What a shame. It's been sent to the corner to work its shit out (and its mixed metaphors) and then we will have some serious counselling sessions.
  2. Lots of spectacular fellowships, opportunities have deadlines soon. This is what is going to be taking up my time in the next couple of weeks. Because I am the sharing type:
    1. Kit Denton Fellowship
    2. Realise your dream

    Don't they all sound wonderful? I think there are more. I'll repost if there are. Yes, I will, little blog. This is not going to work if you constantly bring up the past.

  3. My little play Sophie in the Water, I think, is finished. Now to find a wonderful theatre company to put it on.
  4. I wrote a pilot. I had so much fun I wrote another one. That one is not finished yet.
  5. I'm going to begin a second draft of New Light Shine. Typing up the first draft, I found some really good stuff in there. There is also a lot of shit. Hello, second draft.
  6. There's a whole heap of short plays situated on various points on the scale of shitdom.
  7. In exercises of stating the bleeding obvious, I'm working on too many projects. Like way too many. It's time to do some focussing exercises.


     


 

No comments: