Sunday, April 26, 2009

Smile

Things that are amusing me this morning (which is now afternoon):

  • It is a cyclone outside. Things are flying everywhere, there's rain, there's hail, there's nothing nice about it all. Inside, it's all warm and cosy and some guy on the radio is talking about mushrooms and eggplants and good things to cook for winter. Oh, and I just made a sensational cup of coffee and someone is about to make me egg and bacon sandwiches for lunch.
  • I had so much sleep last night I feel 10 years younger. There's a new show on TV called 10 years younger in 10 days. Fuck that. Go get some sleep. End show. Roll credits.
  • I'm reading this. It's doing my head in but in a very amusing way.
  • I'm going to finish a draft of my pilot this afternoon. The pilot is slightly amusing.
  • Did I mention the egg and bacon sandwiches? Oh, it is good to be alive.

No comments: