Thursday, May 15, 2008

Small choices

Finished Chalk St Express at about 2.00 yesterday. It's now called Small Choices which seems to fit it a bit better. Came in around the half hour mark which was perfect – couldn't have done it better. In the last few days I've been doing something with scripts that I've known all along but never get around to - READING IT OUT LOUD! Well, dah I hear you say. Yes, dah, indeed. Talk about catching all the mistakes, the little things that the eye always misses. And, all the double up and extra explanation that I seem to do with such ease – really have to work on that. So, if you live near me and you hear me screaming like a maniac you'll know it's just me hanging out with my fiction. I also sent Small Choices off to five other places. Write and submit, write and submit. Words to live by people.

Today it's back to the second scene of Good World and the rewrites of my short children's play King for a Day. I hope to have both done by the weekend.

No comments: