Sunday, April 6, 2008

Next

As mentioned previously, I've signed up to here for the month of April. I was also signed up last November to the write a play in a month thing and then I didn't write a play in a month. Although, in February I did write a play in 3 days so maybe these things are just in the wrong month for me.

But I haven't quite given up on writing a screenplay in the month of April. I've been coming up with ideas for screenplays in the last few months and I have one that I really want to do. It's a tight ensemble piece that is set over a weekend (and no, all references to The Big Chill are not needed or wanted thanks) and I think, I think … Well, I better get my money's worth out of the groovy software I just bought.

I'm going to spend this morning trying to put finger to laptop and see where I get. What else is there to do on a Sunday morning?

No comments: