Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

Am back at the day job for a few days with nothing much to do all day so working on all the admin stuff I need to do which is cumulating at an alarming rate. Emails here, lists there, blah, blah, blah. But a real office environment seems to suit this except when I have to suddenly shut it all down and do real work. Thankfully, that doesn't happen much.

Things are progressing nicely with the epic which opens in three weeks exactly. This is both an exciting and terrifying prospect. I think the time when we all muck around and try stuff in rehearsals is quickly about to be replaced with "Nice. Now do it like this. Exactly like this." I'm off to my last rehearsal on Sunday where all questions will be answered, the script will be locked down, and then I can go and you know, continue with the emails and the lists. I say this like I hate it. I don't. This is exciting. This is very, very exciting.

No comments: