Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Little Play that could


 

So about a year ago I wrote this play called New Light Shine. I was pretty happy with myself but was ready for the tsunami of rejections that always seem to follow such amazing feats of creativity. But this little play seems to be (FINALLY!) starting to strike a chord with people. Some people. Other people have failed to see the brilliance and these people will of course be punished when the day of reckoning arrives – I'm pretty sure there is something in the bible about that. Anyway, if you want to know what I'm talking about then go here and read a monologue from it.

Or, if you are in Sydney next month you can go here and see it.

Or, if you are in San Francisco in May, you can go here and see a stage reading of it.

I know. I cater for all localities.

No comments: