Saturday, August 30, 2008

What’s next?

In other news from the No one really cares news department, had a great night last night venting to best friend creature about all that I've been through in the last month. Best friend creature is brilliant at nodding head and muttering sympathetically while whipping up a lasagne and chilling yet another bottle of wine. I pace up and down arms flailing and calling everyone moron, fuckwit and idiot that I have to work next to and if I could get away with it, shoot in the foot.

Anyway, feeling much calmer and full of purpose this Saturday morning.

THINGS I WANT TO DO THIS WEEKEND:

  • Type up rewrites of Good World that have sat there for about five weeks
  • Put out at least 5 submissions
  • Buy presents for M, C and father dearest.
  • Clean up shithole masquerading as my house.
  • Call M and tell her to have a GREAT birthday party
  • Have a bath.
  • Read.
  • Write something completely new.
  • Hang out, think about stuff.

Or, if I manage to get out of bed, that would be good too.

No comments: