Thursday, April 12, 2012

Still here

Good god, has it really been this long since I've blogged? I know. You are all used to it by now. I'm fickle. Sometimes I love you, at least a couple of times a week and then I'm all, no, don't want you, don't care, sure, you're dying on my doorstep but I'm trying to finish this scene and actually I think it's quite rude that you are dying in my writing time. I admire those people that can find something interesting to post about every day. They are all like 'Look at this juice I just bought!' and I do and I think 'Self, drink more juice'. But then I make more coffee in my 'Keep calm and stop carrying on' mug and get on with staring out the window. Maybe I should do a series of 'What I thought when I stared out the window today'. Hey … GENIUS!

No comments: